Michael P. Donahoe, M.D.
Dr. Michael Donahoe is a graduate of St. Louis University School of Medicine where he received his Doctorate Degree with the highest possible honor, summa cum laude. He completed his ophthalmology residency at Northwestern University in Chicago in 1993 and moved back to St. Louis to begin his private practice. He is an Assistant Clinical Professor of Ophthalmology at St. Louis University.
Dr. Donahoe is board certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology. He is married and lives in the St. Louis area. He enjoys family life with his wife Tina and their two sons. He is an avid runner and bicyclist.
Areas of Specialty
Anterior Segment Surgery
- Small incision cataract surgery with intraocular lens implants and presbyopia correcting lens implants
Age-Related Macular Degeneration
Diabetic Eye Disorders
Primary Eye Care
- Comprehensive eye examinations
- Eyeglass & contact lens prescriptions
- LASIK, surface laser correction and corrective lens replacement surgery
Certification and Professional Societies
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- St. Louis Ophthalmological Society