Erin C. Sullivan, O.D.
Dr. Erin Sullivan graduated from Boston College and University of Missouri-College of Optometry. She completed externships at the Veterans Administration Hospital-Kansas City, Southwest Medical Center and University Eye Center. Dr. Sullivan is board certified for advanced primary clinical eye care and contact lenses.
Dr. Sullivan enjoys tennis, running and traveling with her husband and two children.
Areas of Specialty
Primary Eye Care
- Comprehensive eye examinations
- Eyeglass & contact lens prescriptions
Specialty Contact Lens Evaluation and Fitting
Diabetic Eye Disorders
Age-related Macular Degeneration
- American Optometric Association
- St. Louis Optometric Society- Board Member
- Missouri Optometric Association